- Anglican Camping Tasmania is run by the Anglican Diocese of Tasmania, with summer camps for primary and secondary school students, as well as several other camps throughout the year.
- Information about children and bereavement. Beyond Blue.
- The Barnabas Fund is a Christian rescue organisation that works with individuals, churches and groups to arrange the sponsorship of Christian refugees within special humanitarian programs.
- The Preaching Page is an online resource for preachers on the Tasmanian Anglican Diocese website. The latest addition is Module 23 – Preaching at Weddings. It will provide fresh stimulus to seasoned celebrants and real, practical help and encouragement to novices. It considers our approach for different audiences, provides good reasons why we should work hard on every wedding sermon and why our hearers should listen, gives texts to preach on and suggestions on how to preach on them, and 10 helpful take-home tips.
- St David’s Cathedral. Sermons and talks are uploaded promptly after Sunday services and forums. Find these and more at the website.
- St John’s Launceston publishes sermons - audio and video - each Sunday. See the website and click on Sermon Podcast, or follow Resources>sermons.